Saturday, June 13, 2009

Saturday's Song.

Right. So as part of my renewed interest in this whole blogging thing, I'm going to so a song of the day thing. Or maybe a song of the week. I suppose it just depends on how often i get to update this. The inaugral song is...*drumroll*...*extended pause only seen in reality tv shows*...

The Color Fred - Empty House

Disregard the fact that the band name is a massive pun and has an americanised version of the word "colour", because they're actually quite good. I've only heard this song today. In fact, I only heard this album for the first time today. But this song instantly stood out. Shockingly, it's not a proper slow emo ballad, as normally they are the first ones to catch my interest. In fact, the whole album, Bend To Break, is really good, you should definitely go and listen to it... by any means possible.

AMAZING.

Listen to it below.

No comments: